I’ve helped to develop social media strategies and grow social audiences for several brands and publications.
My work has been focused on three main areas:
Social Media Education and Training
I’ve worked with a variety of editors, marketers, web content managers, salespeople and other employees to help with understanding the value and importance of social media efforts, and keep on top of the ever-changing best practices related to major social channels.
- Best practices documentation
- In-person training sessions
- Resource development and rollout (editorial calendars, management tools, images, etc.)
- Traffic, member and lead generation strategies
Audience Building and Account Management
I’ve created and grown accounts on a variety of channels, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Profile optimization (images, bios, SEO)
- Organizational branding
- Follower growth and relationship building
- Content strategy (planning and promotion)
Yes, there is such a thing as social media ROI. I’ve helped organizations find out what’s working and what’s not, and determine how to create repeatable successes by focusing on key metrics and advising on proper response.
- Link tagging implementation
- Google Analytics reporting and communication
- Reporting via social media tools (Sprout Social, TweetReach, Topsy)
Some of the organizations I’ve worked with: